Thursday, January 27, 2011

On the Web

photo credit
 Christen Olivarez shared the fabulous Create Mixed Media website that offers Stitched Up, a *free* downloadable mixed media project ebook. It includes six projects each with a bit of stitching involved. I can barely sew but this is beautiful and you may be interested.

photo credit
Goddess Leonie shared a link from the adorable Cassie of House of Owls on her post, 50 Ways to Woo Your Muse. Her list is funny and crafty. Number 25 was one of my favorites:
Find a box of crayons, and pick out a few with less-than-inventive names. Give those colors better names. Cheese Doodle Fingers Orange. My Crush Definitely Saw Me Naked Pink. Mallard Duck’s Shiny Feather Teal. Take a thin Sharpie & scribble in their new names.
I hope you're having a wonderful week. I'll be back tomorrow with a list of recently read books.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

What a cool and funny list! Thanks for sharing.