Friday, February 25, 2011

On the Web

image credit
TGIF lovelies! Even with Monday off work for President's Day this still seemed like an extra long week! I was thankful for an extra day off which I spent on a 5-mile hike with a girlfriend. The last few days I've been working on The Right Brain Business Plan. Such a fun way to look at such a daunting and mundane task of creating a business plan. The weekend has arrived and it's time to get my paint on! Okay, maybe some house and yardwork too. :-)

- Recently I shared a link for printable blog planners from Create as Folk. They just released the monthly version for March so you can prepare your blog for the upcoming month (here).

- I'm so excited for Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshop to begin next week. There's still time to register (here). She shared this beautiful *free* print, She knew she was loved, a few weeks ago (here). I had some pics I needed printed at the local photo lab and sent this one along with them. It's so lovely I think I'll frame her!

- Becky Higgins of Project Life shared the *free* print, You get what you get and you don't throw a fit (here).

- iHanna posted a tutorial on how to make your own planner (here). I love that "glitterlicious pink" cover!

I hope you enjoy your weekend and have time to indulge in some creative time!

No comments: