Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Favorite Things

First of all, Happy 11th Birthday (yesterday) to my most handsome 11-year old son, Donovan!

Second, Happy International Women's Day! You are a beautiful shining star and deserve to be celebrated!

I'm feeling so much better after lots of Zyrtec and rest this past weekend. Thanks for all the healing support you sent my way. Now, it's time for this week's My Favorite Things.

1) Being inspired by a small business start-up seminar I went to this morning! More details to come.

2) Wish Studio's WishBIG ecamp pic soooo makes me want my own hot pink tutu!


Like this Rainbow Bright tutu from Tutu Terrific by Julie found here.


3) The Scarlet Lime shop for finding mixed media supplies. Don't you just love that name, Scarlet Lime?

4) This Gossamer Gown from Larime Loom is to die for! Found here.


5) This sweet bow tie necklace from A Common Thread found here.


I hope your week is off to a great start!

No comments: