Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Favorite Things

Happy Tuesday! Looks like we all made it through Monday without too many scratches and bruises. On Tuesday I usually share a few of my favorite items from sources like Etsy or from my own personal life. Let's get started!

1) I just had to share this necklace with you from Nest Pretty Things. I've been drooling over it for a while and finally broke down and purchased it yesterday. Can't wait to receive it!

Esme Necklace
 2) This maple tree wall art from The Walldecors would look so stunning in the entryway of my home. How welcoming would that be?!

Giant Maple Tree

3) Soapopotamus has the sweetest soaps! OMG! Chocolate bunny soaps, honey bear liquid soap, red velvet cake soap, and cinnamon roll soap! They even have a sunny-side up egg and toast soaps! Too cute!



4) The fun dress from Larime Loom although it's a bit out of my price range.

Purple and Grey Knit Dress
5) Aren't cabochon's so stinking cute? I just love their delicate beauty.

Mini Rose Cabochon

I'll be back tomorrow for Wishcasting Wednesday. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: