Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Favorite Things

1) This week I'm loving my brand new Macbook! I've been drooling over the Mac notebooks for a while and finally broke down and bought one. Go me!


2) These recently purchased goodies from Bonnie Rose

Large Scrap Pack
Hand-Painted Fabric Scraps
3) The smell of fresh cut grass (but not the allergies that come with it). One of my most favorite smells. The city was mowing on my drive home so I opened my car windows to let the aroma seep in. Ahhh...

4) This adorable tee from The Petite Chouette!


5) This gorgeous bib necklace from Sheer Serendipity.


I'll see you back here tomorrow for Wishcasting Wednesday with Jamie Ridler Studios!

2 comments:

Matt Maldre said...

Yay! Go Mac! I also have a Macbook. Mine is the MB061LL/A from mid-2007. Wow. It's alomst four years old. The Macbook Pro I use at work is from 2006!

Amanda St.Clair said...

LOL. I was getting tired of all the problems with my HP desktop. I'm so glad I made the change!