Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Favorite Things

Happy Tuesday dearies! I hope your week is going well so far. Did you have a chance to celebrate in the Full Pink Moon last night? I love the celebration and changes of the full moon!


Here's this week's goodies I picked out for you to drool over. LOL.

1) I can't believe I haven't shared Kimberly Wilson's eco-friendly clothing shop with you yet! I can personally speak for how luxurious TranquiliT clothing feels against your skin. And Kimberly is such a sweetie! I had to opportunity to go on a yoga retreat hosted by her and Darren Main to India last November. Amazing!
I just picked up this little reversible number in black/honeysuckle. I plan to wear it as a skirt with a cute top.

2) This Nepalese sari maxi skirt is amazing!


3) And this Almost Wonderland dress/blouse!


4) How 'bout some bacon and eggs for breakfast...in the shower? This Eggs and Bacon maple-scented soap is so cute!


5) This In My Heart necklace would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift.


You want to make sure you come back here tomorrow. There will be lots of celebrating and I might even do a happy dance! Read last week's Wishcasting Wednesday for a sneak peek. 

No comments: