Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Just one more day to the weekend would be so nice, don't you think? 


My weekend was filled with sushi & mani/pedi's with a girlfriend.




There's always lots of cleaning and laundry. 


I put my new bedding on my bed for more of a Spring look. I bought my sheets from Bed Bath & Beyond and they're made from 100% Tencel fibers produced from Eucalyptus tree wood pulp. They are so soft!




When I bought the bedding it didn't occur to me that most everything (window scarf, area rug, lamp shades, etc.) are burgundy so now nothing matches. I guess it's time to revamp my bedroom!


This was tonight's dinner:




Roasted red potatoes with sea salt and olive oil, shallots, garlic, and proscuitto. Yummy!


Enjoy your Sunday evening!


XOXO,



No comments: