Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Recap - My 1st Art Show!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and enjoying your Mother's Day! I took a day off yesterday to enjoy myself. So here's the recap of Friday night's art show opening reception.




I made baked brie for the very first time and it was a hit. It had seedless raspberry jam that oozed out when you cut into the brie. I placed the heart cookie cutter too deep so it separated from the rest of the dough. Messy but yummy.



I feel so blessed to not only have my pieces selected but also because I was showing these alongside such beautiful artwork from talented local artists. One of the single most favorite nights of my life! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Hugs,

3 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Congrats, Amanda ! What a thrill this evening must have been for your Artist Self!

Alyssa T. said...

You totally rocked that art show, Amanda!! Thanks for sharing your secret with everyone ;-) I had no idea you were so talented and creative with your spare time!

Amanda St.Clair said...

Kim - Thank you! It was one of the best nights of my life.

Alyssa - Thanks so much for you guys coming out to support me!