Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bedroom Makeover

So I haven't updated you on my bedroom makeover in a month now (here) so I thought I'd share a few pics. I've been collecting a few pieces of art from some of my fave's that I finally framed and hung up. I thought they'd be great in my bedroom so that I can have instant inspiration when I wake up. :-)


The shelf was previously located on the opposite wall. The quote was already on the wall but I separated them to allow space for the shelf.


I love nesting dolls and each one of these was given to me by my Dad.


Some favorite pieces from Kelly Rae Roberts and Lisa Ferrante.


You'll recognize the lampshades from my lampshade makeover on this post.


My window treatments consist of vintage handkerchiefs and a vintage apron. :-D


More KRR artwork, a print from Christy Tomlinson, and a print from Kiki Comin.


One of KRR's newest items, magnetic boards and a couple cute finds from a local shop.

I hope you liked the tour of my (almost) finished bedroom!

P.S.
I mentioned a monkey I was working on for a girlfriend's daughter in my previous makeover update, I finished it plus a girlie art for her eldest daughter. Here are the finished pieces:



Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: