Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIFive on Friday

This has been a tough week. We had a stomach virus floating around the office that each of us seemed to take turns with. I'm back to health now and looking forward to a 3-day Labor Day weekend!

I'm hoping to accomplish a little organization in a few messy areas of my home. And of course, I plan to spend some time crafting and getting creative.

I also plan to devote some time to reading this month's book selection from Tranquility Du Jour's online book club, The 12 Secrets of Highly Successful Women by Gail McMeekin. You may have read her bestseller, The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women.


What are your plans for the weekend?

1) Issue 3 of Wild Sister Magazine is out!


2) Stenciled wood cupcake stand at The TomKat Studio


3) Burlap wreath tutorial from Everything Etsy


4) Recycled spoon garden markers from Handmadeology


5) Pricing Tips for Your Creative Business on The Etsy Blog


Hugs,


No comments: