Wednesday, November 30, 2011

AEDM - Day 30

Welcome to Day 30 of Art Every Day Month!
Day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10111213, 1415161718192021222324252627, 28, & 29.


We did it! It's the last day of November and the last day of AEDM. Wow, I really thought that I would slack off a few days and take a break here and there but I didn't. I'm proud of myself for sticking with it and staying committed. Woohoo!

Today I created a quick page in my art journal but I did it with soft pastels which I have never used before. 




And that's the message I wanted to leave you with - Love is all you need. Thank you for stopping by each day and pouring my heart full of love. It has been so appreciated and needed. <3

XOXO,

5 comments:

Kim Mailhot said...

Brava, brava, brava !!!
And your final message is perfect too.
Light and love, Beautiful Amanda !

Julie said...

Beautiful! Congrats on completing aedm!

Carolyn Dube said...

Love the look of the pastels - especially with such vibrant colors!!! AEDM has been fantastic for me too!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Love the look and feel of soft pastels, great work! Congratulations to your commitment, job well done... give yourself a pat on the back :]
*Hugs* from me <3

Carol said...

Thank YOu for sharing the love this month! It has been an awaking of sorts for me.