Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What is your spirit wishing for?

Thanks for joining me for this week's Wishcasting Wednesday. If you'd like to join this magical circle of dreamers and doers, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios.

This week's prompt:

What is your spirit wishing for?

image credit
My spirit is wishing to be set free so it can soar. I've been a bit blocked lately, creatively. I go through this every once in a while and I'm stuck in that rut right now. I guess it's the ebb and flow of life but it sure is frustrating. My spirit wishes to be unblocked so that I can create with abandon and express my emotions/frustrations/feelings on canvas and paper.

P.S. In my Wishcasting Wednesday post for last week I talked about my bucket list. I finally finished it on Friday and you can check it out here.
 
Hugs,

12 comments:

Dionne the Tea Priestess said...

It is completely part of that ebb and flow. When I find myself in the stuck space, I try to consciously go into it because just one the other side is a well spring of creative ideas waiting for me! As you wish for yourself Amanda, I wholeheartedly wish for you as well

Cassandra said...

I just know your spirit will be set free and you will create again! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Bonita Rose said...

I am wishcasting too.. love it.. as you wish dear Amanda, I wish for you too xo

Karina said...

Oh, I so wish for you to be free and to create with love and an open heart. I do think life is made of ups and downs and I am sure the downs are as important and full of wisdom as the ups. Sometimes it's just easier to see afterwards : ).

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Love, Karina

Jane said...

Getting stuck is a very frustrating thing but the creativity will come again. As you wish for yourself I wish for you too!

Unknown said...

I am sure you will come unstuck very soon Amanda. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Cindi said...

Try working/writing/creating with your opposite hand for a day to free your blockage (lefty if a righty or righty if a lefty). It stretches the brain to think outside the box... and keeps the neurons forced to fire and grow.

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Jeanette said...

Yeah... ebb and flow. But insanely frustrating when it happens, I know. Just breathe. It will happen. :) As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Keepapi Creative said...

Wishing you through the stuckness. I am spring cleaning like crazy to get through mine! Even if it doesn't work, it will at least be clean! x As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Such an understandable feeling to have... We all have felt this way at some time or another, trust me! Some just hide it well.
Thank you for your honesty, on this subject ((hugs))
May your spirit soar with "CREATIVITY" again, let your "mojo" flow with color!!! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
Take care, Amanda.

Zena said...

Hope you will come unstuck very soon. As YOU wish for yourself, so I wish for YOU also xx