Monday, May 21, 2012

Waiting. Patiently.

image credit
Lately I’ve felt so lost. Unsure of the next step to take. I usually have a plan, something that I’m working towards. Right now I don’t and it’s so very scary. I don’t care to stumble through life not knowing where I’m going and what I’m doing. Some days feel like I’m not living – just existing. Not a good feeling.

I’m waiting right now for the doors of opportunity to present themselves to me. Waiting, patiently. Patience is not something I work well with.

All I know is that I feel this restlessness stirring inside me and nothing seems to quench that thirst. It’s like when you’re hungry but you can’t figure out what you’re hungry for. You nibble at this and at that but none of the bites quite fill that need. Maybe temporarily but it’s not a lasting fullness. What am I hungry for? What is it that I need?

So I sit here hungry in an abundantly stocked pantry and thirsty in a desert.

Still waiting.

Patiently.



1 comment:

Cindi said...

Welcome to my nightmare. Patience is something I seem to have for everyone but myself.