Friday, August 10, 2012

What I've Been Up To


I finally finished My Living Canvas! This was Christy Tomlinson's class that ended a month ago. I worked on the background in July and finally decided on the finished product last night. Here it is:




It's so colorful and so me. Here's a picture of the background that I posted in July (more detailed images here).


I received this birdhouse for Mother's Day with the suggestion to art it up. I finally got around to it this week and this is the result:




I wish I would have taken a before picture because it was pretty as is but I had to make it my own. I love how it turned out.


My latest art journal page:


These are my latest garden rocks. I used stamps, paint, 3D glitter paint, and some Glossy Accents for texture.


Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

No comments: