Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to create?

Thanks for joining me for this week's Wishcasting Wednesday. If you'd like to join this magical circle of dreamers and doers, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios.

This week's prompt:

What do you wish to create?

 

image credit
I can't believe I haven't participated in Wishcasting Wednesday since April! I'm long overdue to join the circle again. :-) Usually I would relate a prompt like this to the creative, artistic part of my life but as of lately I think it makes more sense to my home life in general.

The last couple weeks I've been focused on decluttering my home. It's something I always say I want to do but I've finally stopped talking and starting doing. It's so refreshing to come home to a neat, organized home although my decluttering is still in progress.

I wish to create:
- a relaxing, tranquil environment in my home
- a place where friends and family feel cozy, not in a museum
- a place where creative expression is encouraged
- a place where memories are made
- a place where life is enjoyed

I believe the need to take action came about from Liz Lamoreux's Inner Excavate-along journal prompt I worked on in Chapter 3 on Living Your Envisioned Home (see the other chapters I worked though here). I'll post a home tour when I'm completely free of my clutter baggage.

Hugs,
Amanda

8 comments:

Kim said...

Those things are just what I want in my new home. We are moving across the country in 3 weeks, so now is my time! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you, too!

Jeanette said...

Wonderful wish, and one that I feel inclined to adapt. :)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Good to see you again! {happy hug} I´ve been working on decluttering with a specific project every Monday and a creative solution (mostly storage but also some pretties) on Fridays at my blog.
Your envisioned home sounds blissful. :)
As Amanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Cindi said...

A powerful and healing wish. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Callie Di Nello said...

I think I also need to adopt you wishes to create, Amanda ... As Amanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also :D

Lilyweeds at Augusta Kent Studio said...

A beautiful wish. As Amanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Blessings to you. ~diana

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

I love this wish. As Amanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

BunnyKissd said...

Wonderful wishes! Exactly what I was thinking of when I wished to create a peaceful home... ^-^ As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well!