Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Inventory Your Blessings


image credit
Today I feel blessed because…

…I’ve been hand-picked by our Creator, as you have been too.
…I’ve been able to create a beautiful new life within my body and he is my greatest achievement.
…I have a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, and food in my belly.
…my slate wiped clean at the end of each day and a new day to try and get it right.
…I have endless possibilities available to me at any given moment.
…the freedom to have my own opinion.
…the wisdom to make up my own mind.
…I’m able to watch the sun rise and set and see the beautifully twinkling stars.
…I am surrounded in beauty when I choose to see it.
…I am cradled in love and understanding.
…I know that I’m never truly alone.
…I can now look to the past and see memories instead of misery.
…I can begin to look to the future with hope instead of fear.
…I’m filled to the brim with hopes and dreams.
…I’m beginning to believe I deserve what my name means (Amanda=worthy of love).
…I can own my thoughts, feelings, and truths without shame.
…I am alive and well.

Hugs,

No comments: