Tuesday, November 13, 2012

AEDM :: Day 13

Welcome to Day 13 of Art Every Day Month!


I've been wanting to make hot glue stencils every since I saw them on Traci Bautista's blog. I made these yesterday with my mini hot glue gun on freezer paper. 


The thicker you apply the glue design the easier it is to peel off without pieces of the paper attached. 


I made a couple of art journal pages using the stencils but I'm not really feeling that well so this is as far as my creative juices flowed. I'm giving myself permission to rest and for these pages to be good enough.



Hugs,

3 comments:

Ginger Davis Allman (The Blue Bottle Tree) said...

Oh My Gosh!! This is so simple and exactly what I need to do. I can't believer I have never thought of this. I am going to do some gelatin prints today and I was thinking of what stencils to use. This is perfect, incredibly perfect. Thank you so much!!

Lins Artyblobs said...

Must find my glue gun to give this a go.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh these pages are so pretty, Amanda!
Love the colors, and the shapes of your stencils.
Very nice work. :]
Thank you for sharing. ~xx