Monday, November 5, 2012

AEDM :: Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of Art Every Day Month!
See Day 1Day 2, and Day 3 &4.


Today's art journal pages were created using white pens as a color resist. I have four types of white pens/markers so I tested them on a piece of scrap paper first to see how they would look.



For this page I used a white out pen for my resist. My test page above showed that the white out pen would create the biggest impact. I used Mister Huey and Glimmer Mists spray misters for all the pages. After the white pen dried I added my spray color and dabbed off any extra mist.



For this page I used my Glaze pen. 
P.S. I was journaling about this awesome video on obstacles that I watched from Andrea of Creative Dream Incubator.



I used a Galaxy Marker on this page:



Finally, I used a Gelly Roll pen for this one. I got the least results from this pen. Since it's hard to read, this page says, "Dream Big then Dream Bigger."



See you tomorrow!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Lorinda.C.F said...

Hi Amanda! Visiting via AEDM. Love your resist experiments--thanks for the great tips!