Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Be You


Much time is wasted comparing ourselves to others. We wish to be like them – something we’re not. Each of us has our own strengths and our own weaknesses. Be confident in who you are. Accept who you truly are and let go of who you are not.

You are a unique specimen. You are like no other living being. You are an exclusive and limited edition. No one can ever compare to you. You are exceptional and distinctive.

There is no need to stand in the shadow of others.

Just be you.

Hugs,

1 comment:

Kris said...

This is a place I've been stuck in for awhile --- except the "shadow" has been my shadow --- the me from 30 years ago! It's a wonderfull thing to be stepping into my self and my power again --- and you are so right when you say that we, each of us, is unique. There will NEVER be another to compare to our wonderful-ness!