Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Love is the Answer


Hello, lovely ladies! I just got back from a short trip to Huntsville for work. I had a lots of alone time in the car, exploring a place I’ve never been, and a little shopping – oh yeah, and some work. LOL. On my drive back yesterday I heard a song during the midday flashback that I haven’t heard in a while and frankly had completely forgotten about. I really listened to the words and was brought to tears. The words speak directly to my heart, caressing the tender spots that were magnified due to the Connecticut tragedies last week.


I believe
That love is the answer
I believe
Love will find a way

It’s hard to imagine that some people are capable of such horrendous, violent acts. Please keep in mind that they are the minority. We, those who have faith in our fellow man, are the majority. Seek peace. Seek love. And never stop believing. Love is the answer.

Hugs,



P.S.
On a similar side note...
How powerful are these lyrics?

Why can't we just see
that all we do is eliminate our future
with the things we do today
Money is our incentive now
so that makes it okay

Exactly. What we do today affects tomorrow. Children are our future. What are we teaching them?

No comments: