Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday :: What do you wish for?

Thank you for joining me for this week's Wishcasting Wednesday. If you'd like to join this magical circle of dreamers and doers, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios.

This week's prompt:

What do you wish for?

image credit
For the last Wishcasting Wednesday of 2012, I wish to release myself from any disappointments, hurts, and frustrations I carry with me from this year and the past. I wish to begin this new year with a clean slate and a fresh start. New dreams and a fresh prospective.

Hugs,

4 comments:

Cindi said...

I think this is a wish we all have this year. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

This is a wonderful wish. As Amanda wishes for herself, so also I wish for her.

Joy said...

Beautiful! As you wish for yourself, so I too wish for you as well :)

BunnyKissd said...

Wonderful wishes... As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you...