Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wolf Encounter Weekend Adventure

Hello, loves! I hope you're having a great weekend. I spent the day at the Seacrest Wolf Preserve, a local non-profit sanctuary for displaced captive wolves. 



Those are the only wolf pictures I have as we weren't allowed to take digital cameras or phones into the  dens except the photographer. I should have those pictures when I return from vacation. The wolf above is an arctic wolf but they also have gray and british columbian wolves. 

There was a separate area that we were able to take pictures. This is Bill the groundhog:



There were several skunks. This one is Tulip the chocolate skunk:


This is Lucy the arctic fox:


This is Meko the gray fox:


And I fed almonds to Cricket and Crackers the raccoons:




I'll share the wolf pictures when I return. Have a great week!

Hugs,

No comments: