Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wishcasting Wednesday :: What space do you wish to create?

Thank you for joining me for this week's Wishcasting Wednesday. If you'd like to join this magical circle of dreamers and doers, please visit Jamie Ridler Studios.


This week's prompt:

What space do you wish to create?

I wish to create a space where I can be healthy and happy. A space of peace and comfort, inspires creativity and promotes deep reflection. I've taken the time for reflection lately and have come to the conclusion that the city and state I currently live in is no longer my home. 

Several years ago I traveled through Colorado and fell in love, especially with Boulder. It felt so right. Right here, right now I would like to finally put my wish out into the universe. I wish to move to Boulder, Colorado. Even though it's over 1,600 miles away, I wish to create a space in Boulder that I can call home. 


Thanks for wishing along with me!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Cindi said...

Beautiful! And I totally relate! Tho not to Boulder specifically, just about PC no longer feeling like "home." As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Jen said...

It is so difficult to not feel at home when you are "home". :( Colorado is a gorgeous place, and I hope that you soon have your wish.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!

Playfull Genie said...

*Yayyyyyy* Amanda, how beautifully clear your wish is!

(I feel the same way about Florence, in Italy)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also xx

Lynne Wilson said...

That is such an exciting wish!!

As Amanda wishes for herself I also wish for her.

Anonymous said...

I used to love going to Panama City Beach when I was in high school and college. I lived two hours north in Lower Alabama (a place unto it's self).

But I know that longing to be somewhere where you feel at home. The first time my husband and I went to Savannah, Georgia, we pulled into the historic district onto Bay Street and I immediately felt this connection. It was like my soul settled into my body. My heart stopped beating in its weird off beat way and became right and I was home.

I've tried to explain this to people so many times. This feeling of FINALLY coming home. Of feeling like I belong in that place and always have. I keep trying to find jobs there for my husband (who's career is what sustains us, my paycheck is much, much less, but his job is a specialty that not every town has the opportunity).

My heart longs for Savannah. We go as often as we can. My parents have retired to a little town just outside of Savannah. My mom understands my need. She always says, "Do you want to go town?" And I almost always say yes.

As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you. Boulder and Savannah.

Pearl said...

It's wonderful when you 'click' with a place. I'm sure the Universe will find a way to bring you to Boulder XXX
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also